RETURN OF THE GOODS
- Should the Buyer, upon receipt of the Goods deem that the Goods have defects or shortcomings then this must be lodged with the Company in writing within (seven) 7 days of delivery. The right to such a claim will lapse automatically on the expiry of such period. Slight deviations in colour and/or dimensions or quantities shall under no circumstances be the subject of any such claim.
- Any defects found in part of the Goods as agreed by the Company does not entitle the Buyer to reject or refuse the remaining Goods, which are the subject of the Contract.
- If the Buyer disposes of the Goods to any third party the Buyer shall cease to be entitled to pursue any claim even if the claim was lodged prior to such disposal.
- Goods that are returned to the Company will only be received and accepted if this has been agreed in writing by the Company and authorised by a Director of the Company.
- Where the Company accepts liability in respect of a claim for return of the Goods, as authorised by a Director of the Company, the Company's only obligation shall be at its option to make good any shortage or non-delivery and/or as appropriate to replace or repair any Goods found to be damaged or defective and/or refund the cost of such Goods from the Buyer, as agreed by a Director of the Company.