- The Company shall endeavour to meet all agreed delivery dates and deliveries will be made within 5 days (considering normal business hours, i.e. Monday – Friday) as long as the product is in stock but no delivery date is guaranteed and in no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any consequential loss arising to the Buyer as a result of the Company's failure to delivery on the stated date and the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject the Goods ordered nor withhold payment for the reason of the Company's failure to meet a delivery date.
- Payment terms are to be strictly pre-paid
- The Company shall deliver the Goods to the Buyer at the address specified on the Buyer's order. Costs of carriage will be charged to the Buyer unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
- Should the Buyer fail to accept delivery of goods per the Conditions then the Company has the right to charge to the Buyer storage and other costs relating to the non acceptance of the agreed delivery. All costs of failure to accept deliveries will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
RETURN OF THE GOODS
- Should the Buyer, upon receipt of the Goods deem that the Goods have defects or shortcomings then this must be lodged with the Company in writing within (seven) 7 days of delivery. The right to such a claim will lapse automatically on the expiry of such period. Slight deviations in colour and/or dimensions or quantities shall under no circumstances be the subject of any such claim.
- Any defects found in part of the Goods as agreed by the Company does not entitle the Buyer to reject or refuse the remaining Goods, which are the subject of the Contract.
- If the Buyer disposes of the Goods to any third party the Buyer shall cease to be entitled to pursue any claim even if the claim was lodged prior to such disposal.
- Goods that are returned to the Company will only be received and accepted if this has been agreed in writing by the Company and authorised by a Director of the Company.
- Where the Company accepts liability in respect of a claim for return of the Goods, as authorised by a Director of the Company, the Company's only obligation shall be at its option to make good any shortage or non-delivery and/or as appropriate to replace or repair any Goods found to be damaged or defective and/or refund the cost of such Goods from the Buyer, as agreed by a Director of the Company.